At QuadMed, protecting the health and safety of our patients remains our highest priority.
As information about the coronavirus (COVID-19) evolves, we are taking preventive measures to reduce the risk of exposure to our patients while providing the essential health care services you depend on. That’s why we are taking several critical steps:
- QuadMed MyChart online scheduling services have been temporarily suspended.
- Going forward, you must call your health center to schedule an appointment.
- Because of the precautions we are taking to prevent the spread of the virus, our health center staff will be reaching out to reschedule any patient that has a non-essential appointment, including physicals, wellness exams or other preventive visits.
If you are ill and have the following:
- fever, cough or shortness of breath OR
- traveled within 14 days of the start of symptoms OR
- known exposure to someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19
DO NOT visit the health center. Call first for further instructions.
Please note that scheduling is the only MyChart function that has been disabled. You can still request an e-visit with your primary care provider, request a prescription refill and securely message your provider through your MyChart account.
QuadMed is actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation and will continue to adapt and update measures to align with recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health authorities.
Social distancing, self-isolation and hand washing are the best ways to prevent the virus from spreading. For more information on COVID-19, please visit the CDC website.